Thursday, July 18, 2013

Travel Game

 
 
 
Since I lived for many years in Western or Central New York, I spent a fair amount of time traveling on the New York State Thruway and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
 
As a child, I remember seeing lots of cows along the way. Horses were more scarce so I liked seeing them.  There was beautiful scenery and a few areas I was  happy to put behind us. 
 
 
Travel Game
 
The child looks
out the window
eying large stones
sitting high above
the highway.
They could
dent a car,
shatter a window or,
hurt a little girl.
She heeds
the warning
sign and
watches for
falling rocks.
She never
sees one drop.
 
 
What do you remember seeing out the car windows when you were going on vacation?
 
Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment