Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Flaws

 
 
 
Flaw-an imperfection or weakness and especially one that detracts from the whole or hinders effectiveness. (Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary)
 
Is this photograph flawed?  Does the flower cutting across the robin detract from the photo or enhance it? I'd love to hear what you think.
 
Thanks to Dana Dampier for this week's Wordsmith Studio Creative Prompt. How would you interpret Flaws? Post a link to your interpretation in the comments on the blog post.
 
Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.


2 comments:

  1. The subject is still clearly the robin- the flower cutting across emphasizes the fact that it's in its habitat. So, I guess it depends on your intent.
    Great play on this week's prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia. When I first looked at it, I thought it was ruined; but I more I looked, the more I liked it!

      Delete