Life is like a bowl of mixed nuts:
1. You may be judged by the amount of cashew have.
2. Be patient and the hazel clear.
3. Don't be afraid to say, "Almond my ways."
4. Don't get caught pecan into the wrong places.
5. If all else fails, escape to Brazil.
Have you ever written napkin poetry? Thanks to Robert Lee Brewer for this prompt on his Poetic Asides blog. Occasionally, Wordsmith Studio holds a bar napkin poetry evening or weekend.
Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.