Thursday, October 15, 2015

Whispers


Whispers

I still hear you
offer words of
encouragement
or inspiration,
congratulations
or consolation
and love, always
love.
I hear you
whenever I need to,
but now you whisper
in my mind
instead of my ear.

What memories or feelings does the word whisper evoke?

******

Having trouble setting aside some time to write? Wish you had a prompt to help get you started? Well, Fridays in October are for writing, courtesy of Wordsmith Studio. Follow @elissafield, @wordsmithstudio or search #wschat this Friday. Elissa will signal the start of each word sprint, offer some prompts, cheer you on, ask a few questions and congratulate you on what you get done. It all starts at 11 a.m. Eastern time.

Links






Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.

2 comments: