In my last post, I mentioned the April Platform Challenge that Robert Lee Brewer facilitated on his My Name is Not Bob blog. This challenge was about learning to use social media. One benefit from participating in the challenge has been becoming part of an amazing online community. Participants in the challenge have been very generous with their knowledge and very encouraging.
So, in checking the comments on the blog and my Twitter account, I found that Sopphey Vance, Kim Bussey and Khara House nominated me for a Liebster Award.
In Sopphey's words "It's just a recognition from one blogger to another for how awesome they are.
Kind of like a really big Internet hug!" Thank you, Sopphey, Kim and Khara for the internet hugs. I'm sending one back to each of you.
On her blog, Sopphey Says, Sopphey uses words and images to create wonderful posts, including both poetry and prose, that touch the heart and soul.
On Purrfect Tale, Kim shares her own experiences with various aspects of being a writer. She is working on a novel.
Khara's blog is Our Lost Jungle. She shares her poetry and what I think is her beautiful use of language.
The Liebster rules are:
1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.
4. Add the award image to your site.
My nominees are:
1. Finding Bliss - Great information about writing, the business of writing and social media by Laura Conant Howard.
2. "Strong Women Grow Here" - Alvarado Frazier says "
4. Present Letters - Lynn Obermoeller tells her stories in the form of letters to her late mother.
5. YA Sleuth - F.T. Bradley writes about the world of YA and MG (middle-grade) mysteries.
I want my nomination to say to you: I stopped by your blog, read your words and know I will come back again and again.