Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Sunrise

 
 
This time of year, the sunrise is a little northeast. It comes up among the houses rather than at the end of the street, like it does later in the year.
 
I can't move around much or the houses block the sun.  I really like the cloud formations in this shot and wanted to capture as many of them as I could. Consequently, the power lines came into play.
 
I think this is still an interesting photograph with the power lines in it. What do you think? Are the power lines spoilers or do they add another dimension?
 
This week's Wordsmith Studio Creative Prompt is Summer. Create a response in your favorite genre and post a link to it in the comments on the prompt page. Thanks to Rebecca Barray for this week's prompt.

Follow me on
Twitter or click the join this Site link to follow this blog.



2 comments:

  1. I also try not to get power and phone lines but I really like them in this picture. I think they add more interest to it.

    ReplyDelete