Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wish You Were Here

 
 
This week's Wordsmith Studio Creative Prompt is Wish You Were Here. The idea is to talk about your summer vacation.
 
Since I haven't gone out of town yet this summer, I'm going to tell you something about Kansas City, Missouri, that you might not know. It is just one of many reasons why Kansas City is a great place to visit and a great place to take a staycation if you live here.
 
Kansas City is known as the "City of Fountains" and has more operating fountains than any other city in the world, except Rome. Click this link to the city's website to see more beautiful fountains.
 
What's your response to the prompt "Wish You Were Here?" Post a link to it in the comments on the prompt page. Thanks to Kasie Whitener for this prompt.
 
Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link to follow this blog.


4 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Michelle. I love fountains! There's just something so relaxing about the sound of moving water, and so peaceful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Becca. We have so many beautiful ones here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda. Yesterday, I was out and about and saw a fountain I hadn't seen before.

    ReplyDelete