Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Photo-Spring


Nothing says spring like a robin-even when there is snow on the ground! Welcome to spring 2013. This picture was taken Saturday afternoon, shortly after the snow began.


 
This is approximately the same spot Sunday morning. Not a robin in sight!
 
I'm reprising a poem I posted a couple of years ago called Snow in Spring.
 
I hope your spring has a little more spring in it than mine does. Either way, take a picture of it and post a link in the comments on this week's Wordsmith Studio Photo Prompt.  Thanks to Linda G Hatton for this week's prompt.
 
Follow me on Twitter or click the Join this Site link on the right to follow this blog.


4 comments:

  1. Ack! Oh boy, it looks more like December, doesn't it? I do hope the robin comes back soon. In the meantime maybe having warm thoughts might help melt some of that snow. :) (Boy, March is lioning all over the place this year!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't have this much snow in December! I think the Midwest robins are a hearty bunch.

      Delete
  2. Stay warm. Think sunshine and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, Sabra. We are getting into the 50's and 60's for a few days, but a possibility of flurries Monday, April 1!

      Delete