Thursday, May 2, 2019

Niagara Falls

This blog post is part word play and part Throwback Thursday. During the April Poem A Day Challenge, I wrote a poem about Niagara Falls. Of course, a day later I had another idea; so I wrote the quirky little poem you see below. 

I also remembered that I had a few color film prints of the falls that I took in the late 1980's. It was a miracle that the pictures were where I thought they would be. The photo below was taken with one of the many automatic cameras of the day. I did use the editing program on my Ipad to enhance the color and provide more delineation between the sky and the top of the falls.

Have you been to Niagara Falls?



Niagara Falls

continually,
powerfully,
beautifully
and,
hopefully,
eternally.

Links



No comments:

Post a Comment